Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in May 2015 when we were judged to be a good school.
Here are some quotes from the inspection report:
- Children make a good start to school life in the Reception class.
- Staff create a safe, caring environment where children enjoy learning and developing their skills.
- Pupils make good progress in reading, writing and mathematics throughout the school.
- Teachers have good subject knowledge [and] are enthusiastic about the subjects they teach.
- Pupils behave well in and around school. They are polite and considerate to adults and each other. Pupils of all ages and backgrounds get on well together.
- Pupils have an exceptionally good understanding of what constitute safe and unsafe situations.
- The recently formed senior leadership team works effectively under the guidance of the headteacher, rigorously checking pupils’ progress. Leaders ensure that behaviour is good and pupils are safe.
- Governors are very supportive and appreciate that the headteacher has maintained good teaching and achievement.
- The school develops pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness especially well.
The full report can be read below:
- Ofsted Report - May 2015 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
The school was inspected by the Diocesan RE department in July 2017, which judged that Catholic Life and RE are good at our school.
The report can be read below:
- Section 48 RE Inspection Report - July 2017 (pdf)