On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
We purchase home access to Education City for every child in the school. Each child is given an individual username and password. Education City is an online learning resource that can be accessed from any computer with Internet access. By using the website at home, your child can complete fun, engaging activities that help reinforce their in-school learning. Teachers set up homework activities for English, Maths and Science each week which link to their current work in school or reinforce basic skills and previous units of work.
- Birmingham NHS Flu Busters - details of the nasal winter flu vaccine for children.
- Cool Milk - our school milk scheme.
- ParentPay - our online payment service.
- BBC Bitesize - English, Maths and Science activities for children from the BBC.
- BBC Numeracy - maths activities from the BBC.
- BGfL Maths Resources - Birmingham Grid for Learning's Primary Mathematics page.
- Maths Dictionary - allows you to check the meaning of some mathematical words.
- Maths Zone - Mathematics games and activities.
- MyMaths - bringing maths alive.
- My Mini Maths - quick maths activities to improve your knowledge and understanding in the classroom.
- Oxford Owl Maths - advice to help you make sense of the different terminology used and understand how maths is taught.
- Times Tables Rock Stars- a carefully sequenced programme of daily times tables practice.
- Top Marks - lots of maths games.
Year 3 Recommendations
- BBC Bitesize for KS2 - lots of interactive resources to help your children with different aspects of literacy, mathematics, etc.
- Maths Problem of the Day - a daily mathematics problem that is fun to solve.
- Oxford Owl - a useful for website for picture and interactive books – there are 250 eBooks to choose from.
- Poetry for Kids - a fantastic website for reading poems.
- Top Marks - lots of games and activities in literacy, mathematics and more.