Policies and Forms
This page will provide access to certain polices and frequently requested forms that are relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school.
- Administering Medication Policy - 2017
- Attendance Policy - 2018
- Care and Behaviour Policy - 2017
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2017
- Complaints Policy - 2016
- Complaints Procedure - 2017
- Family Life and Sex Education Policy - 2017
- Home School Agreement - 2017
- Lockdown Procedure - 2017
- Mobile Phones Policy - 2017
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2018
- Safer Recruitment Policy - 2018
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2017
- Teaching and Learning Philosophy - 2018
- Volunteers in School Policy - 2018
- Changes to Data Protection Law - 2018
- Data Protection Policy - 2018
- Information Security Policy - 2018
- Privacy Notice (for Pupils and Families) - 2018
- Admissions Policy - 2019/20
- Admissions Policy - 2018/19
- Admissions Policy - 2017/18
- Admission Appeals Timetable - 2018
Any prospective parent wishing to visit the school should contact the school office in the first instant, where arrangements will be made.
All documents on this page are in pdf format.